Thursday, June 21, 2012

Most recent 3 months follow yesterday was good

In fact it was excellent. Physical exam with no signs of recurrence of disease. Blood test (CA-125) was bouncing around 4 to 5 to 3 last 2 measures. Normal is anything less than, I forget, but somewhere around 30. Next exam in October with CT exam. After that January 2013. After that April 2013 at which point I will have officially made it out long enough that my follow up exams frequency will drop to just once every 6 months because my risk of recurrence will have gone down.

So far so good. Current recovery goal is to once again meet the PHS fitness requirements. Next test scheduled for end of June. Ironically at the moment I can make the push up and side bridge tests but probably won't quite be able to meet the cardio requirement. (or the weight exam - which may be interrelated). Well - I can always try again in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment