Tuesday, January 12, 2010

33% DONE - and newest list of assistance needs and another photo of sunset at Water Rock Knob


First - last Monday was the third week of cycle 2 - so I have officially finished 2 of 6 chemo cycles and am 33% DONE!

AS of now I have volunteer drivers for every Monday/chemo day through Feb 1 plus Feb 15 and March 15.

I still need volunteer drivers for the following Mondays:
Monday Feb 8 - day 1 of cycle 4, so will be a longer trip taking most of the day
Monday feb 22 - day 3 of cycle 4 - short day shoudl be back by noon
Monday March 1 - Day 1 of Cycle 5 - long trip taking most of day
Monday March 8 - short day
Monday march 22 Day 1 of cycle 6 - long trip taking most of the day
Monday March 19 - short day
Monday April 5 - short day

1 comment:

  1. I can drive Monday March 29. Let me know if that still works for you.

    Jean Kelleher
    770-923-1787
    jean@kelleherassociates.com

    ReplyDelete