Friday, January 1, 2010

What I need assistance with now

I need someone to drive me to and from chemo on the following dates:

Monday Jan 25 - short day - Cycle 3 Day 8

Monday Feb 8 - long day - Cycle 4 Day 1
Monday Feb 15 - short day - Cycle 4 Day 8
Monday Feb22 - short day - Cycle 4 Day 15

Monday March 1 - long day - Cycle 5 Day 1
Monday March 8 - short day - Cycle 5 Day 8
Monday March 15 - short day - Cycle 5 Day 15

Monday March 22 - long day - Cycle 6 Day1
Monday March 29 - short day - Cycle 6 Day 8
Monday April 5 - short day - Cycle 6 Day 15

Time from my front door to Chemo office is approximately 40 minutes including time for me to treat for breakfast at McDonalds en route. Time for return trip is similar except treating for lunch requires stopping and takes longer.

Duration for chemo is usually about 2 hours on short days (back around noon) but 3-4 hours on long days (back mid-afternoon or such).

i very much appreciate everyone who has volunteered. I would much like to schedule these days in advance if possible even if it results in needing to cancel or change if things come up.

So far my white blood cell counts are holding up very well and there are no other indicators suggesting need for delay.

email to volunteer - louisae@comcast.net or LEC3@cdc.gov

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment