Sunday, March 7, 2010

What I need now...

Thanks to all of you who have offered to drive me to chemo. As of now I think all the remaining Mondays already have an associated volunteer driver. However, i am keeping the list of those of you have have offered available in case I need back up. And for all of you who have taken the time and effort to drive me to 1 or more chemo appointments, Thank you very much. You have made this experience so much easier and kept it from being lonely.

Also thanks to those of you who have, as my energy has receded, come by the house with food, company, assistance with delivery of dog food, grocery shopping, folding laundry, cleaning house, or other efforts. Each little effort has really helped. And I am also appreciative of those of you who have offered help when I need it. If I have not taken you up on the offer, that does not remove the support provided by the offer. I have all the cards still displayed in my living room, where they will all remain along with my Christmas decorations until i finish the standard chemo part of my therapy in April.

So again I thank you all for your remarkable support. I have no unfilled needs at present, but appreciate all your offers of support for when I have and may yet need them.

I am very fortunate to have a community of friends like you all.

Louisa

No comments:

Post a Comment